We’re excited to announce Chesapeake Holistic is reopening its doors on Monday, June 15th!
We have missed our client family very much. And, we’re so happy to get back to doing what we love: helping you achieve your wellness goals.
While we’ve always taken cleanliness very seriously, we are instituting some new policies and procedures to keep you and our staff safe. These include incorporation of new guidelines from the state of Maryland, the CDC and our governing boards.
What we’ll be doing to keep you safe:
- Practitioners and staff will wear masks and gloves (gloves will be changed between clients).
- Disinfecting session rooms between each client.
- Continue to change sheets on treatment tables (after each client session) AND cover exam table with fresh paper for each client.
- All common areas and bathroom will be disinfected regularly.
- Motion detector hand sanitizing station has been added to waiting room.
- 24/7 use of air purifiers (in waiting room, restroom, and one for each treatment room).
- Continuation of curbside pickup for supplements. Please call ahead to place your order.
- Physical distancing of at least 6 feet in waiting room; 2 chairs will be placed outside.
- Practitioners will stagger workdays, and appointment times, to limit waiting room traffic.
- Your practitioner will check your temperature, and pulse ox, before taking you to their office.
What we need you to do:
Please call us from your car when you arrive. We’ll tell you if it is okay to enter the Center.
If there isn’t enough space to maintain physical distancing in the waiting room, we will ask you to wait in your car. We’ll notify you when you can enter (we don’t foresee this being a big problem). NO WALK INS AT THIS TIME.
Please have all of your paperwork filled out before you arrive: INCLUDING THE NEW COVID-19 DISCLAIMER. All forms can be found on our website www.ChesapeakeHolistic.com under “Forms.”
We require you to wear a mask when entering the office. You will be asked to use the hand sanitizer upon entering as well. Again, your practitioner will take your temperature and pulse ox when you arrive.
We ask that you enter the Center alone unless you are accompanying a person who requires assistance. If someone is with you, they are welcome to sit in one of the chairs outside, or take a walk on the new trail right in front of our building.
Call 410.349.9043 to book your sessions. We can’t wait to see you here!